Thursday, October 22, 2009

Please I need help.... My computer is at risk.....?

My system has detected a number of active spyware and adware application in my computer and it shows that my computer is at risk and it may cause malfunction of computer. (I have already installed antivirus software to protect my system from virus, adware and spyware, but it doesnt show any threats) Kindly guide me any other way to overcome this problem.



Please I need help.... My computer is at risk.....?norton internet security 2008



To remove spyware/adware/Trojans/Worms I recommend XoftSpy Se.



XoftSpy Se Features:



Remove Spyware, Adware



Stop Pop-ups



Kill Trojans, Worms, Viruses



Clean Registry %26 Program Errors



Remove harmful registry keys and files



Speed-Up your computer



Destroy harmful hijackers



Helps prevent identity theft



Clean %26 Optimize your PC



It can be found on this page:



http://www.anti-spywares.info



GOOD LUCK!



Please I need help.... My computer is at risk.....?spyware removal



It shows there is spyware in the system. First install a firewall that will block all this types of incoming messages. Then use a spyware program to clean of the computer. Spy wares and adwares are mostly not detected by antivirus softwares.

No comments:

Post a Comment