Thursday, October 22, 2009

A sudden problem with Yahoo Mail Beta?

I don't know why but I suddenly keep getting this message whenever I login to my mail:



http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/troubleL...



Here's what I did:



I emailed Yahoo about this problem, I cleared off my browser cache, I reinstalled IE7.



I still get the same dang message. I am wondering if it could be my Firewall/Antivirus software...



A sudden problem with Yahoo Mail Beta?pop up blocker



IE7 is currently incompatible with Y!MB .. I have the same problem and asked the question right here, and that was the answer. We have to wait until Yahoo! fixes this.. Everytime I log in i have to choose "check mail with the original yahoo mail" because I don't want to switch back. I'm just gonna wait until the problem is fixed



A sudden problem with Yahoo Mail Beta?systemworks



Get rid of yahoo Beta and go back to the old version, BETA SUCKS! There is a link on Beta where you can go back to the older better version.
that sucks i'm sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment