Thursday, October 8, 2009

Attn: Computer Gurus...?

How do I set my filters ( I have Norton Antivirus software) so that I can recieve emails with actual pictures on them instead of little red and blue icons instead? I am computarded, so any help would be great!!!!



Attn: Computer Gurus...?network



Since you paid for Norton you might want to take advantage of their technical support.. ie, phone, FAQ pages at symantec.com etc...



However, I believe those are not filters but merely a setting in the preferences. You should be able to right-click on the icon running in the tray (lower right near the clock) and then click into the preferences of the program. I always recommend you go thru each of these so that the program is properly configured. What you're looking for should be under the email settings.



Norton is a perfectly good piece of security software... as with anything... as long as it is configured properly, kept completely up to date, used with common sense and safe browsing habits... and I would also recommend you ensure you have an up to date engine with all features (such as antivirus, firewall, antispyware, etc... as with the new norton 360)



Good Luck



Attn: Computer Gurus...?norton



I agree, Norton will totally mess your computer up, Use free Avira antivirus and free adaware for spyware.
what version of norton are you using?



* Norton 360



* Norton Internet Security 2008



* Norton Internet Security 2007



* Norton AntiVirus 2008



* Norton AntiVirus 2007



?
First off, get rid of that rip off called Norton. That is a useless systems hog. Download the free home version of avg or avast. I use avast. www.avast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment