Monday, October 19, 2009

I am positive I have AdWare! Access Denied?

My Antivirus software is telling me that it's being denied access to deleting my AdWare (and what's likely a virus). I need help.



I am positive I have AdWare! Access Denied?network security



Scan again and try and remove in safe mode.



In general, Windows does not allow the deletion of files when they are in use. However, Safe Mode will only load a minimum amount of drivers and services to run Windows, making removal a better bet. Scan again and attempt to delete while your computer is in safe mode.



To access Safe Mode, reboot then repeatedly press the F8 key at the first screen. When finished removing that pest, reboot again to return to normal mode.



I am positive I have AdWare! Access Denied?norton internet security



normaly, if your anti-virus or spyware programs can't remove a virus or ad-ware, it's usually best to reboot in safe mode and run both again, that usually takes care of it
try using this perfectly safe and totally free prgoram!



i use spybot search and destroy every week just to make sure nothings on my comp. this program is free to download and its free to delete any unwanted spyware/adware! which is amazing cause **** hard to find. they only ask for a donation but you dont have too!



search " spybot search and destroy" on any search engine.
if you are having any problems run your scans in safe mode, that way nothing else is allowed to run and you have a much better chance of fixing it

No comments:

Post a Comment