Thursday, October 22, 2009

Computer help please!?

Okay i have a Dell Dimension E521 which runs Windows Vista. Its pretty much new, we've had it for 2 months. After a while of being on the computer it stops letting me right click on things like so i cant save images, or copy, or paste. It wont even let me right click on the desktop screen. I also have it to where the tabs are at the top and when i open a new tab by right clicking it wont load, itll just say connecting, but still nothing happens. I have to restart my computer each time this happens and it interrupts whatever im doing on the computer. I dont know if its the internet (i have Charter Cable) because it did this on my last computer too (windows XP;dialup) I also know its NOT the mouse, ive went through a couple already. I was thinking that it could be a virus, but if it is its not detected by my Antivirus Software (Norton 360) Can somebody explain to me why this happens and what I can do about it?



Computer help please!?spyware remover



Try SAFE mode then do a system restore to a date when everything was ok. If this does not work, scan your PC with a different anti virus like Antivir, etc.



Computer help please!?virus removal



i agree with karz except for the antivirus id use and do use avast 4.7 home if thats the problem avast got the cure .

No comments:

Post a Comment