Thursday, October 22, 2009

My system not working mail website, cann't attachment files?

I have BSNL Broad band connection. windowsXP sp2,then IE6.0sp1 then Opera9.0 installed.



But we can load mail.yahoo, hotmail, gmail, weeb site an entire accounts but we cann't delete messages, attachement files it's minimum 5mb file size



I have Kaspersky6.0 Inet security Antivirus software



Please help me............



with our Friend



My system not working mail website, cann't attachment files?free anti virus



All webmail sites appear to have problems once in a while. Refresh your screen by pressing F5 key. If the problem does not go away, empty your temporary internet files. Scan your system for spyware also.



I like ccleaner which does cleaning with one key press.

No comments:

Post a Comment