Thursday, October 22, 2009

Plz help me?

hello sir



Its a very big problem that anyone is hacking and lock my pc from windows password . I have make reset password disk by floppy rom , but this hacker has crashed that also and written message in pasword hint that " I don't let you to use your pc , I have some devices from which I can access your pc from one mile far away and I am listening you also from your voice . No antivirus software, no window defender , no window firewall will block me to lock your pc "



Sir , there is no way to hide him , he crash all of windows password, I don't know who is he or she , just he write the message in hint place .



Please if you can help me so do it soon and give the solution so I can follow these instructions



Yes one main thing is that , I have no lan card , no net connection , no cable or dsl modem , then also he did lock my pc from windows password , I just reinstall my pc and within 5 min ( if he or she available at his place ) so he lock my pc .



2nd main thing is that , my pc got lock at only my home , and I got many pc from my friends, cousin , neighbours but this hacker does lock that all pc too . It means NO PC CAN RUN FROM MY HOME .



please I want your help on this matter



Thanks



from Hina Akber



Plz help me?pc security



simple..go to google. and type " block hacker "...they will show you pages of pages on how to block it...

No comments:

Post a Comment