Thursday, October 22, 2009

Why dose my PC take ages to turn on????

I'm using Vista.



When I turn on my PC it takes about 1/2 an hour or longer to turn on!



I have a good antivirus software and no viruses.



What is the problem and how can I fix it?



Why dose my PC take ages to turn on????symantic



Might be due to low memory, vista is a very demanding operating system.



Why dose my PC take ages to turn on????viruses



vista do a lot of things under the hood and we dont know what it do but personally why you dont install xp for now and wait a longer for installing vista or try linux is very cool



http://www.ubuntu.com
Try to reconfigure your start up programs. Sometimes, without you knowing it, your computer will automatically run various programs at start up, and half of them you don't even use.
running windows vista with out running the microsoft compatabl;ity test to see what you need to do before you can windows vista.

No comments:

Post a Comment