Monday, October 19, 2009

Wit happened to my computer?

I recently recovered from a virus on my computer and everything was fast on the computer until I updated to Internet exploror 7 cuz before I had Internet exploror 6. Ever since I updated my computer has been very slow. Can anybody help? Also I have antivirus software that I bought in target and it told me there were no virus or spyware so I really dont get it



Wit happened to my computer?malware



sivart knows what he's talking about. downgrade.



also if you are willing to spend money, buy Mcafee antivirus or for Avast! for free online. Both very effective antivirus systems.



other options: download firefox; mozilla; Safari (from apple website); msn explorer



Wit happened to my computer?norton 360



Use FireFox!!!
Use Mozilla Firefox ver. 2.0.0.12
not enough ram, ie 7 sucks it. It is a bad explorer. If you want tabs use firefox. or downgrade to 6.1
The 7 is slow but will help some to run disc cleanup and defrag also, will help with speed somewhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment