Monday, October 19, 2009

I have a virus on my computor that blocks my acces to the control panel how do it get rid of it?

As i said it blocks acces to my control panel and also gives my annoying popups about win antivirus software and pops up telling me my computor is infected.



I have ran Spybot Search %26 Destroy, Ccleaner, Ad-Aware and even use Hijackthis analyzers to get rid of the virus but i wont go away.[i ran all of these in safe mode to insure i would be able to delete them and it is either not picking them up or missing them completely]



Any advice would be very kind of you %26#123;and i am only 14 so i cant afford fancy spyware equipment dont tell me to go out and buy some%26#125;



*and if this helps at first there was only 1 warning in the system tray now i see 4 or 5 at a time*



I have a virus on my computor that blocks my acces to the control panel how do it get rid of it?hp



Download and update Superantispyware and run it in safe mode:



Superantispyware: http://superantispyware.com/



How to start in safe mode: http://www.microsoft.com/resources/docum...



Now if Superantispyware doesn't remove it, Vundofix certainly will, but try Super first, I can almost guarantee it. :-))



Vundofix: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Antivirus/V...



PS...to answer your first question, you should be able to get into your control panel in safe mode (link for safe mode directions above.)



I have a virus on my computor that blocks my acces to the control panel how do it get rid of it?mcaffee

No comments:

Post a Comment