Monday, October 19, 2009

Warning!!! Don't go to Website about UFO Crash in New Jersey!!! Virus Alert!!!!!?

I've spent the past 90 minutes trying various AntiVirus software to get rid of it! Wish I could remember who posted it?...but, went to recommended site "todaycnn.com", Avoid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's a Nasty Trojan Virus!!!!!!! (Win32Hostidel.Trojan), (Vendor: Eagle Boy).



Warning!!! Don't go to Website about UFO Crash in New Jersey!!! Virus Alert!!!!!?free antivirus



The person who posted it is Micos. He posted it no less then 6 times, and they're his only questions...



Warning!!! Don't go to Website about UFO Crash in New Jersey!!! Virus Alert!!!!!?internet



Thanks for the info, I recommend NOD32, it has Internet Monitor, so if you were running it while opening the file, it would have detected it.
thanks for the warnng. I ignored one whilst I was on holiday in India called Kama Sutra and it took me more than a month to get rid of it. I had to go to Hedwitt and Packard in the end to help me.
thankyou for the advanced warning....but this why you always need to have up to date antivirus working and recent back ups......i guess you will learn to do that in furture right?



thanks for the heads up though ta
tats rite..i didnt have AV protection when it hit...damn
thanks mate. weren't you already having AV protection before being hit?
it is someone called MICOS... he answered with it on one of my questions! thank goodness I didnt check it out. Thanks for the warning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment