Monday, October 19, 2009

Very complex virus problem?

The computer virus on my computer (not this one) prevents me installing or using a antivirus software, and closes the window if i search "virus" on google. It runs wmigrd.exe and javanet.exe. Does anyone can suggest something except format?



Very complex virus problem?download



I seem to have this problem too!!



here is my sequence.



noticed a problem. something tried to take over my modem(i am a dialup user), rebooted. *something* tried to do some linux thingy but failed ..



tried to run regedit for for a wiered RUN registry entry. regedit wouldn't kick in.



ran the task manager. killed all proccesses i didn't recognize including javenet.exe. ran regedit succesfully and found a javanet.exe entries all over the place.



did a file search for javanet.exe didnt find it except in the prefetch. useless



found a hidden copy in BOTH C:\ and C:\windows\system32. I used a unix-like ls command that i use for this sort of problem. pretty handy.



deleted them but they came back in a a minute.



deleted again but THIS TIME *I*made a directory called javanet.exe in it's place. wierd i know but this rbot variant couldn't deal with it.



pulled the plug(literally) and restarted.. cleaned up registry entries.



note: when i rebooted, explorer opened up a directory view of my fake directory in c:\(due to regedit entry), *then* i dealt with the copy in c:\windows\system32

No comments:

Post a Comment