Thursday, October 22, 2009

My computer virus won't allow me to scan and repair can I slave it to my other computer?

Can I make it a slave to another computer to fix the problem. I have tried loading different antivirus software when it is running in safe mode but cant do it. I can't connect to the internet to run something from the web. Is there a way to solve my problem?



My computer virus won't allow me to scan and repair can I slave it to my other computer?trojan



You may have to pull out the harddrive and put it in another computer as the SLAVE. Then you can use the other HD to run your scans. I suspect that you have some spyware or virus that has disabled your programs so you can not detect it.



If you transfer your data you may be transfering the problem also.



My computer virus won't allow me to scan and repair can I slave it to my other computer?abtuvurys 2005



NO, you cant. and there may be a chance that other computer will get the virus as well if you hook them up. what is the name of the virus? maybe i can help you. and what kinda anti virus program have you tried?
It you can, try and download avg 7.5. If not go online and try housecall on trendmicro.com. It takes a while for everything to update your computer, but once it goes thru it really is a good virus detection. Good luck, I dont know anything about slave and master with computers. Sorry
I think it's better if you have transfer all your data out and reformat your computer. Much safer and fuss-free, i think.
A good anti virus would most probably kill the virus at startup before the virus loads.

No comments:

Post a Comment