Thursday, October 8, 2009

I don't have sound on my computer?

I think I deleted my sound driver when my antivirus software deleted my viruses and network worms... I don't have any sound at all and I want to listen to my music again!!!



I don't have sound on my computer?virus removal



find out the make of your motherboard by takin the side of and looking on the motherboard then download the drivers from your motherboards manufacturers website usually when you go on there site it will be in support and download drivers then type in the model of your motherboard or try downloading realtek sound drivers



I don't have sound on my computer?anti virus protection



Yeah, I accidentally deleted my volume control too, but I found a way to fix it. Do the following:



Click Start %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Sounds, Speech, and Audio Devices



Then click Adjust the Sytem Volume and move the bar to right to increase the sound or unmute it.

No comments:

Post a Comment