Saturday, June 19, 2010

Windows security doesn't recognize my anti virus program?

my PC running on Vista Home Premium, but just today there's a security alerts that's saying it didn't find any antivirus software.



Kinda odd coz i'm always turning on my Norton AV (and it's runnig now) and this just happen today. Any help guys?



Windows security doesn't recognize my anti virus program?systemworks



Windows does not detect all antivirus and all editions. You can turn off that alert if you beleive you AV is updated and fuctioning correctly in Security Alerts settings.



Windows security doesn't recognize my anti virus program?windows



look at icon tray for your anti virus...is it up-to date...if your anti virus is up-to date....just right click on it and exit....than go to start and look for your anti virus folder and double click on it to enable your anti virus.....enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment