Saturday, June 19, 2010

Computer starts up extremely slow?

ok , this just started happening , mabie 3-5 days ago . Now i have scaned my computer with antispywear and antivirus software and there are no infections . I turned off almost every program from startup , and i used crap cleaner to delete cookies , temp files and so on . So why is my computer starting up slow . It takes mabie 8-10 minutes for me to be able to get on the internet , whereas a month ago it took 1-2 minutes at the most . Now once the computer is loaded up it works fast as it allways did .



I didnt add any new programs or anything . So could you give me some advice on what i can do to make my computer load up faster . Oh yeah , and i have vista if that matters .



Computer starts up extremely slow?computer virus



Check http://www.pc-optimizer-pro.com



With pc optimizer pro you can safely clean, repair and optimize your computer.



It will help improve your system performance.



Good luck!



Computer starts up extremely slow?free spyware remover



Try and get rid of unwanted games and programs.



Also delete music and fonts if you have lots of them.



Try upgrading your RAM and HDD.
U don't mention what OS U use I answer it hope U use WinXp .



right click on my computer %26gt; Properties %26gt; Advance %26gt; Performance setting %26gt; Advance %26gt; Virtual Memory change %26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment