Saturday, June 19, 2010

How to clear Internet Explorer History in Windows Vista?

Okay, so I received a new laptop recently. It is equipped with vista premium. I really enjoy it and how it works, however, I have been trying to clear the internet explorer history on it recently and it will not let me. I have run antivirus software, adaware, and windows defender and it says that I don't have any spyware or anything. I have clicked on tools and delete browsing history like ten billion times, and when I tried to check my temporary internet files it said i didn't have access to check them. I am the computer administrator as well. I haved tried to google it and nothing is helping!! Please help!



How to clear Internet Explorer History in Windows Vista?spyware



Vista's a btich with security, it doesn't let you do anything. You'll want to go to Controll Panel%26gt;Security%26gt;User Account Control Off



(that will also disable those annoying popups every time you want to open a program "HOLY CRAP IT COULD BE A VIRUS!")



Hope that helps.



How to clear Internet Explorer History in Windows Vista?virus scan



Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Delete Browsing History %26gt; Delete all.



If your not already using Firefox, I strongly recommend it. It's a much better and safer alternative to IE and you can set it up to clear the history each time you close the browser automatically. I also highly recommend CCleaner. CCleaner is free and removes all traces of your online activities.
another one is your google search history, favourites...history tab..right click the log file today whatever and delete

No comments:

Post a Comment