Saturday, June 19, 2010

Which is better Windows OS or Mac OS?

Is it true Mac isn't vulnerable to virus attacks and therefore does not require any antivirus software? I'm planning to buy a Macbook. I've been using Windows all my life.



Which is better Windows OS or Mac OS?husqvarna



I would recommend an Apple MacBook. Not only do you get a very, very fast and powerful computer for under $1000, you also get Apple's excellent Mac OS X operating system. And not to fret, all Apple machines can run Windows in addition to OS X. Make sure you visit Apple's Education Store to get the student discount: http://store.apple.com/catalog/us/images...



I could go on for years about why I recommend Apple. A few main points: Apple's OS X has zero viruses, Apple is the highest rated company in consumer satisfaction, Apple has the lowest rate of repair of any computer company, Apple machines are the only computers that can run OS X and Windows. I've listed a few articles below to explain some of this to you and to prove that what I say is indeed true. Feel free to email me with any questions, I will be happy to explain: shearerspam@gmail.com



P.S. - Don't believe what some of the people who have answered before me have said about macs not having viruses because not as many people use them. Security via obscurity is a myth. The mac is inherently safer than Windows, with safety features built into it. In five+ years, there has not been a single Virus for Mac OS X and it's been said that anywhere from 10% to 16% of the world use macs. Now, shouldn't 10-16% of the viruses be for macs? And get this, Windows Vista Beta was released to about 400,000 people. Within a week, there were three viruses for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment