Saturday, June 19, 2010

Howmany times has your computer caught a virus?

When I got it, I didn't even have the antivirus software. Virus' suck cock.



Howmany times has your computer caught a virus?triumph



I fix computers and these 2 programs will keep you safe they are free and the best out there!



http://www.avast.com/eng/avast_4_home.ht...



http://www.lavasoft.de/products/ad_aware...



from now on you will never catch a cold again Peace %26 THE CREATOR ROCKS!



Howmany times has your computer caught a virus?worms



Mine hasn't had a virus yet *fingers crossed*
I've only had one virus in 4 years of having this computer, and it basically messed up!



It wouldn't turn on even, and i lost everything i had!



Cost us nearly a hundred quid to fix it, it was real bad loll :)



I did a virus scan, and found i had like 390 trojans or something.



Ouch to that :)



xx
once,



And i had to reset EVRYTHING



on my computer to get ride of it. Luckily I didn't



have many important stuff on my computer
twice and i just hate it
twice
Zero. Been using Kaspersky for many years.
Do you kiss your Mother with that mouth? Never go online without an antivirus.
not this one but my last one caught a virus 8 times
Never, well never on this laptop, I had it over 2 years now
hundred times*
well, maybe cuz the cock didnt wear a trojan condom...
A couple of times.



I've talked to my computer several times about being "careful" and "protecting" itself but it seems to have a mind of its own...
Well i've got an avast log, so let me check...................



357 viruses!! =O



since.. DATE: 13/3/2007



Wow man....
infinite ;)
on four different occasions
un-countable by fingers
this one, never

No comments:

Post a Comment