Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Help me on Internet Security!?

I can feel that my private and personal email account and the ISP connection is being hacked. Somehow, it seems like someone is reading my private emails and my facebook account. I have already tried to install a Norton Antivirus software. But it does not help.



And this situation persist. As a result, I don't dare to do any online banking, shopping or any other activities that require me to provide my ID numbers. I don't feel safe on the internet.



How can this problem be resolved? Do I need to change the ISP provider or to buy a computer? But it will cost a lot of money to discontinue the ISP service or to buy a new computer!!



Help me on Internet Security!?anti virus



If someone has your password, changing an isp or computers will do not good since these accounts are online.



You need to change your passwords on your accounts, and get a firewall such as Zone Alarm.



If you have a keylogger hidden, Zone Alarm can keep the information going out.



Try some antispyware software to scan for keyloggers.



Help me on Internet Security!?auto protect



get Comodo firewall from www.download.com ( very trusted)



Get Firefox for better protection in the future www.mozilla.org



Get SUPERantispyware( for viruses,malwares,spywares...) Freed edition from www.download.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment