Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Computer crashed......? Please need help !!?

recently after downloading a bunch of stuff, my computer said it detected several traces of spyware, I ran my antivirus software as well as spybot search and destroy yet my computer still started showing all kinds of problems,eventually it slowed down to a crawl and couldnt recognize my operating system.I called the manufracturer and was told that if i were to restore the system to factory settings it would delete all problems but it hasnt although i can get online its stil running very slow,not showing my dvd drive, etc.--at this point can anything else be done to undue this damage?



Computer crashed......? Please need help !!?antispam



What brand of pc do you have?you need to wipe the hdd clean,like format it and do the recovery process.i had a problem before with an old pc and did the format process then the recovery process and everything worked fine after that.You need to be careful what you download.i know it is a slower program for downloading updates and scanning your system but i have found that kaspersky internet securities is the best,i have had norten before and it lets everything pass by it.i have been running kaspersky for over 4 years and nothing has ever been able to pass by it.



Computer crashed......? Please need help !!?avast

No comments:

Post a Comment